Adoption & Transformation Stage
Have you considered the switch to Agile but don’t know where to start? Are you practicing Agile but not getting the results you expected? If you answered yes to either of these questions then the Adoption & Transformation stage could be your first stop on the road to better business results through agility. Whether you're just getting started or starting to "get it" you'll find valuable information on what it takes to execute a successful adoption and organizational transformation – not to mention the pitfalls you should avoid along the way as others share their most painful experiences and greatest moments of insight.
Questions this stage will attempt to answer:
- What are the benefits of adopting agility?
- How do we know we’re ready to begin an agile transformation?
- What does a "transformation" look like?
- How do we get started with our agile adoption?
- What do we do when we encounter resistance?
- How do we encourage change and manage continuous improvement on our journey?
- How do we sustain the changes and avoid backsliding?
- How do we clear the hurdles on our way to being truly agile?
Producer: Bob Sarni, Big Visible
Co-Producer: Tricia Broderick, TechSmith
- Roger Brown, Moonrise Consulting
- Carlos Buxton, Big Visible
- Byron Goodman, Neudesic
- Pierre Fauvel SQLI
- Dan Neumann, NeuManagement, LLC
- Bent Myllerup, Agile Coaching DK
- Michael Sahota, Agilitrix
- Siraj Sirajuddin, Influence
- Greg Smith, GS Solutions Group
- Brad Swanson, Propero Solutions LLC
- Manoj Vadakkan, Northern Star Consulting