Agile Boot Camp Stage
The goal of Agile Boot Camp is to provide those who are new to agile development with a brief but systematic overview of agile concepts, terminology, methodologies, and practices. Upon completion of the boot camp, all attendees should feel comfortable discussing basic agile development principles and practices, and have a mental framework to help them get the most possible out of the remainder of the conference.
Questions this stage will attempt to answer:
- What is Agile?
- What are the basic concepts, principles, and practices behind agile product development?
- What are some different methods for applying agile principles and practices?
- And as a result of learning these basics, what topics do I want to learn more about at this conference?
Stage Producer: Johanna Rothman, Rothman Consulting Group
- Don Gray, n-th Order Systems
- Daniel Gullo, Trinacria Consulting
- Nayan Hajratwala, Chikli Consulting
- Angela Harms, LeanDog Software
- Dan Neumann, NeuManagement
- Charles Suscheck, Quick Solutions