Insights - Experience Reports Stage
UPDATE FOR ACCEPTED SPEAKERS:
It is expected that IEEE will be able to accept your papers during the last week of May. Please check back to confirm that IEEE is ready to accept your paper. THANKS!
An Insight presentation shares first-hand information and reflections: “We saw this, did that, and consider this-and-that about our experiences.” Insight reports are where agile development teams, project and program managers, leaders, and individuals share observations, hard fought wisdom, and practical advice.
Questions this stage will attempt to answer:
- How did you uniquely scale up, blend, adapt or evolve agile practices?
- What mistakes did you make? What insights have you gained that others need to know about?
- How successful were you in overcoming challenges? What challenges remain?
- If you’ve been doing agile development for a long time, how have your values or ways of working changed? What are you doing now and why?
- How have you uniquely tackled architecture, design, usability, quality assurance, deployment, marketing, product definition, requirements or documentation?
Each Insights presentation is accompanied by a 6-8 page paper published in the conference proceedings.
Stage Producer: Eric Willeke, Rally
Stage Co-Producer: Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Wirf-Brock Associates
- Johanna Rothman, Rothman Consulting Group
- Marian Willeke, Adaptive Learning & Ohio Christian University
- Mark Kilby, Rally Software
- Linda Rising, Linda Rising
- Jeff Patton, AgileProductDesign.com
- Isaac Montgomery, Rally
- Dennis Mancl, Alcatel-Lucent
- Chris Matts, Emergent Behaviour
- Erik Sowa, ExactTarget Social Media Lab
- Tim O'Connor, K12